Your entry in the 2018 Awards of Excellence program will be not be judged on specifications, but on how these products are improving the way educators work and students learn.
Benefits to you
- Simplified entry form
- Creative license - enter using whatever medium helps you best tell your product's story
- Highest approval rating possible - evaluation by actual educators
- All entrants receive an invitation to a special reception at TCEA
- 30 finalists will be recognized in the May 2019 issue of Tech Learning, offering exposure to 90,000+ edtech professionals
What to submit
- Product name
- How it's being used in classrooms/schools/districts
- Description of what makes the product unique, and how your product is helping schools solve specific problems.
- You may attach up to three testimonials to help tell your story (video, case studies, white papers, websites, etc.). Get creative! The nomination content is your chance to tell the product’s story.
How will entries be judged
Entries will be passed through a panel of Tech & Learning advisors. Evaluation criteria includes:
- Innovation of concept and design
- Creative use of that technology
- Price value
- Suitability for use
How to win:
10 finalists will be categorized and selected into three categories:
• Best use of a product in a classroom
• Best use a product in a school
• Best use of a product in a district
Finalists in each category will be announced in November 2018, and the three grand prize winners be announced during a reception celebrating finalists and winners during the TCEA Convention & Exposition in February 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
SHARE ON SOCIAL